Ukraine 2018

Subtitle

Home

                                  October 2018 Ukraine Team

Theatre is a collaborative form of  art that uses live performers, to present the experience of a real or imagined event before a live audience in a specific place, often a stage.

Let me introduce Theater 2018 drama team. Our desire is to do drama in theatres in different parts of the world. What we would like to do is to perform in a local theater, and to charge admission for the performance. The theaters would take 80% of the proceeds and the ministry we partner with would get the other 20% to use as they see fit, for their ministry. We would not receive any compensation for our part, as this would be a short-term mission trip for us, and be an offering to the Lord. Our theatre group is "top notch", meaning that they are very accomplished actors, and they have high production values. The writer and director, James Shaver, has a gift for theatre and playwriting. This particular play he has written for the mission field is a 2-Act play called "The Prodigal."